How to tell if you have Raccoons in the Attic?
There are several signs that can indicate the presence of a raccoon in your attic:
1. Noises: Raccoons are nocturnal animals, so you may hear scratching, thumping, or walking sounds coming from your attic at night.
2. Damage: Raccoons can cause damage to your attic by tearing insulation, chewing wires, and ripping off shingles or vents to gain entry.
3. Droppings: Raccoons can leave droppings in your attic that are similar in size and shape to dog feces.
4. Smell: Raccoon urine and feces can create a strong odor that can become noticeable in your home.
5. Footprints: You may find raccoon footprints in dust or insulation in your attic.
If you suspect that there may be a raccoon in your attic, it is important to contact a professional wildlife removal service to safely and humanely remove the animal. Attempting to remove a raccoon on your own can be dangerous, as raccoons can be aggressive and may carry diseases such as rabies.
Our Trappers, at Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta, are Experts, at Trapping, Removing, and Cleaning out your Attic, ridding your home of Raccoons.
We are currently offering ten percent off all Wildlife Exclusions, up to $250.00. Our Nuisance Trappers are on call 24 hours a day, call 770-895-6202, to schedule your free Inspection!